[ REQUEST ] Carribbean servers

Nvidia

At the moment it's already very expensive for the devs to pay for the EU and US servers - thats why they ask for donations very badly. If there come more people to legions and some of them got some money and donate to L:O you might be lucky and get your carribbean server.

Lcam

Wow Puerto Rico, oye yo eh ido muchas vezes a puerto rico creme... : D es una hermosa ciudad con una historia impresionante, y siempre pero siempre cuando voy y visito el morro pero nunca e ido a la perla xD con las personas que e conosido ninguno me lo recomienda...

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Nosotros hablamos ingles. Alto hablando espanol. No me gusta espanol...

No offense meant to those who actively speak it, but I have [very] bad memories with that class and the majority of the people here probably can't read it well...

Lcam

e querido vajar solo a camianar aver que ay pero no creo que es tan malo como lo cuentan, dondee vivo te aseguro que es mas inseguro que la perla.

Propkid

e querido vajar solo a camianar aver que ay pero no creo que es tan malo como lo cuentan, dondee vivo te aseguro que es mas inseguro que la perla.
look youve been told this already a couple times: the language on this forum is english so if you feel like un poco de charla con tu amigos hispanoablantes then you either use the private messaging or ask your amigos for their skype/MSN messenger/ facebook. Just keep your threads in english.

¿Comprendes?

Propkid

Also: stop asking for dedicated servers in your area. IMO we should all start bugging mabel about giving players the ability to host their own games, then the problem would be resolved with a cherry on top of it.

Lcam

1- I am not going to stop, why? You are not my boss.
2- Do you want saw what I put? There we go.

vas ala perla te matan O.O
If you gone to the "La Perla"there are going to kill you O.O
I whant down just for saw what is there, but I dont know it is so bad, and where I live is more dangerus than "LaPerla"
mmmmm si estas en un tour no pero si entras por entrar si
Mmm... If you are in a tour, noting append BUT if you gone allone yes.

¬.¬
I am never going to put bad stuff in my coments.

Also: stop asking for dedicated servers in your area. IMO we should all start bugging mabel about giving players the ability to host their own games, then the problem would be resolved with a cherry on top of it.

OMG THIS AWNSER IS SO BAD AND NOOB!
That is not the problem, the problem it is just for get more money.
Dah' If you dont understand somting ask me!
¬¬