Download Releasing Textures

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
Over the course of few months I been rendering tons of textures, although these are mainly for the new explosions you can probably use them to tweak other things as well. Just rename the files to corresponding textures and you should be able to make new unique explosions. I have so many textures I couldn't possibly use all of them, and not only that but it takes long time to come up with the right combination of textures to make a nice explosion.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/b74f8figaau68g9/particles.zip

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
Yes... I hope you guys can come up with something nice. Theres alot here to play with, and could be used for alot of things.

Immanent

Yes... I hope you guys can come up with something nice. Theres alot here to play with, and could be used for alot of things.
Do you know when you kill somebody with the Laser Rifle, is there a texture file for that explosion, or anything related to it? Because I feel like tweaking it a bit.

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
theres no laser explosion. there was one but it got scrapped. I believe if i can make a small one would be sufficient, gotta see what deadguy thinks.