Download [Release] Frozen "Via Victus" chaingun

57thEnryu

Ima be honest, it looks like a crumpled up piece of paper, and when playing legions I don't think a paper chain gun will cut it. After-all, the armor prevents paper cuts.

Don't get me wrong, it takes some skill to do that, but it just didn't turn out that great.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Well, this "brilliant piece of work" clearly has the vV name in it, just look carefully! You might not see it, under all the delicate modifications that have been oh so skillfully applied to the original skin.
vvchaingun.png

Gheist

King of all Goblins
I really don't know how I could explain it any better, dear Chi-Ro. The picture above is the "skin" that skypredator is providing so generously. You can clearly see the hard work and thought that went into it. And if you look closely, you'll be able to see the words "Legions" and "Via Victus" in the top quarter of the image. They're just covered by the carefully chosen texture (which comes with a handy watermark) and the beautiful tribal. But hopefully the artist himself will be able to tell us more about his awesome piece of work.

RainPilot

stinky bear
It's called Via Victus chain gun because I am the best chain gunner in the game and when he asked me what to name it, I told him firmly to name it after the legendary clan with the name of Via Victus! Sorry Mabel, btw practice makes puddi.

masterluso

Don't feel bad, just don't rush through a project. Keep trying, and if something doesn't look good/right/how you want it, don't just pass the skin off as finished and post it. Take the time to make it exactly how you imagined it(even if this means learning how to do something new). My first skins took me an entire day each, because they were the second things I had ever made in GIMP(or any image editing/manipulating program other than MS Paint, and it is... well... it). The skins didn't come out perfect, but they came out pretty close to what I imagined, and I liked them. Also, don't be sad if someone doesn't like it. Remember:
Haters_Gonna_Hate.jpg

P.S. Don't use textures with watermarks(those do show up, just sayin').