Refresh Server button

Created

This might be like really low priority or any, but having a "refresh server" button rather than a refresh list one would be much appreciated by me. Refreshing the whole list (that's already quite lenghty) takes a while sometimes, especially if it has to wait on the far off servers with high ping. So yeah, idk how easy this is to make, but it would be an inconvenience gone with a button like this :D

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, I think this is a good idea. It can get annoying when you're trying to connect to a full server and are constantly refreshing the entire list just to refresh the info on one server.

A2

Along with that (might be suggested before), double clicking on the server must be able to allow us to enter the server.

DKnight556

I've heard another similar idea were when you double click the server, even if it was full, you get put into a waiting queue to get into the game. Mabye have a video of the actual game going but they can't move, sort of like a spectator mode, and whenever someone leaves the first person in the queue will get into the game.

Mahidhar

Good idea. That reduces a lot of waiting time. By the way, Disaster, you don't need to link to the thread in which you posted your quoted comment. People can get to that thread by pressing the small arrow, next to your name, in the quote box.

I've heard another similar idea were when you double click the server, even if it was full, you get put into a waiting queue to get into the game. Mabye have a video of the actual game going but they can't move, sort of like a spectator mode, and whenever someone leaves the first person in the queue will get into the game.

I like it, DKnight

Created

A temporary thing:

Play (on the main menu)
Refresh list
Back
Repeat.

Lowest ping servers refresh quickest, and you can do refresh list before the initial refreshing (from clicking Play) is done. Then if the server is still full you can hit Back and then Play to get a quicker refresh without the waiting for every server to refresh.

Fixious

Test Lead
On the topic of server options, I'd wouldn't mind seeing some filters as well. Such as has players, no password, specific map, max ping setting, etc.