Rant - me = troll or them = hypocrites?

Propkid

I'm on the brink of this suggestion :)
Heyhey, by quit I meant momentarily. Ever since the shutdown of my 'one and only love' game I was playing more than 4 different games a week. Don't stick solely to one game for there are no perfect ones out there; enjoy L:O and something at the side too.

Synista

Heyhey, by quit I meant momentarily. Ever since the shutdown of my 'one and only love' game I was playing more than 4 different games a week. Don't stick solely to one game for there are no perfect ones out there; enjoy L:O and something at the side too.
Nah, FIFA is much more relaxing since I don't need a team to rely on in public games and I don't have to communicate with anyone ;D

L:O = Play 10 minutes, get bored. I only play because I've made a commitment to Apo, can't let
my team down now can I? ;)

WildFire

Warrior of Linux

Very true actually, some of the stuff you post can be bull *chocolate cookies*, but very very true.

jago

we cant expect the devs to do everything for us as they are very busy its up to the community to sort this out

Aki

If my team proves brick dumb, I usually start picking fights with the enemy D without bothering for the flag. I get my ass kicked a lot, but oh well. It's more interesting than hitting c-d-c over and over again to get some help holding the flag at home or c-d-a to get the overabundant defense to get off their asses.