Random sounds

pwood026

During play, I often hear random sound effects play for no apparent reason. Most often I hear the sound of the grenade launcher going through the shoot/reload sequence at full volume like I'm standing next to someone that just shot it. Sometimes it's the same thing, but with the rocket launcher sounds. It does not matter which weapon I currently have armed.

A2

Since this thread is related to sounds, I'd like to add another small sound glitch that I've faced earlier today. I hear double-sounds for anything and everything. Like some sort of echo.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Also when flying around, you can sometimes hear your own footsteps following on the ground level.

Aki

I've noticed (and this since IA) that occasionally after a death the sound of the last weapon to fire before I died will get played at really high volume. Maybe the same thing as op, not sure. All I know is that it makes my ears bleed when I use my headphones. It's random and it seems to be outside of the range of volume for the game, so even when I play at a comfortably low level I still feel like my eardrums are being ran through with some kind of harmonically vibrating, thermonuclear large gauge hypodermic needle filled with tiny little brain eating arachnids who screech when they feed and scream when they get pushed out of the syringe.

MightySheep

yeah I find this quite annoying

when I'm carrying the flag and it sounds like people are right behind me shooting at me but it's just this damn bug

Daphinicus

Private Tester
I still feel like my eardrums are being ran through with some kind of harmonically vibrating, thermonuclear large gauge hypodermic needle filled with tiny little brain eating arachnids who screech when they feed and scream when they get pushed out of the syringe.

I love you so much.

57thRomance

The sound is usually amplified and distorted when I get a lot of CG tracers pointed at me. After that happens, pretty much anything, including rocket and grenade shots, get that sound effect as well, but the sound returns to normal after a minute or two.