• Raider

Votes: 32 48.5%
  • Outrider

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Sentinel

Votes: 10 15.2%

• Total voters

the-champ

Just wanted to know the opinion of the masses,what do you guys like/mostly use? Raider,Sentinel or Outrider and do give the reasons for it.
I mostly use Raider,Gunner class:
1.It has the 3 basic weapons RL,GL and CG.
2.Good speed and in that reference good armor as well.(It is slower/heavier than outrider and weaker than sentinel,but much more balanced in speed/armor terms)
3.I find it easy to handle than Sentinel.

What do you choose?
Also mention the class you use!

A2

I mostly use the Raider (gunner) class but meh I've been playing OR a lot lately.
Oh and I play coz I CAN.

Libra

I mostly use outrider chaser I love it chain gun and rockets I don't need the nades more speed more agile easier to gain speed it's great

Disci

Old man
Been playing OR more lately just for the lulz. Normaly Gunner or Chainsaw loadout when playing seriously. No particular explonation why I use some loadout over other. Just depends what I'm planing to do during the game really.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Outrider and Raider are about equal in my book, I find outrider more fun to play especially when capping and doing public games. I'm forced to use the raider for sniping though as I can't live with the sniper load out on the outrider. In serious competition though, I tend to use the raider for everything apart from speed capping on larger maps (Which I use the outrider for)

Also:

Been playing OR more lately just for the lulz. Normaly Gunner or Chainsaw loadout when playing seriously. No particular explonation why I use some loadout over other. Just depends what I'm planing to do during the game really.

Hacks?

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
outriderweblogo.gif
images
Sentinel_0.gif

I use the outrider almost all the time for many reasons that have been listed above. I mostly snipe and chase with the occasional outrider sayhome. Its easier for me to duel in an outrider on defense. I feel less cluttered with less weapons and I don't need the grenade launcher. Plus the maneuverability is a plus.

I got used to outrider sniping and don't really need rockets because I usually play with a good stayhome partner. I kinda like the chaingun/sniper combo, and I can usually win a duel if I'm not preoccupied by the objective. Some people would prefer Hornet, however, because its harder for them to defend themselves as an outrider.

Chasing has its obvious reasons. It can be done in raider, but I play more effectively in outrider.

P.S. Team Outrider rulezz!!1

Disci

Old man
Team Outrider Ftw.

But usually the 2 main positions people play are capper or chaser. And they both need outrider, you can use raider but imo not as effective.

Err... I'd use Raider for capping anyday and best euro chasers are beasts in Raider too. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Poponfu

Lead Developer
One thing besides the grab speed I like about outrider capping is its ability to turn more in OD. As someone who does a lot of midfield pickups and stuff , raider OD cuts out at about 20 degree turn. OR can go almost 45 degrees id say.

Delpicy

Outrider sniper. Love sniping in any game. But I like the sentinel, just can't seem to be effective as HoF. What? He got the flag? Sorry, I was counting my toes :p