RageQuit - my first Legions montage

Poponfu

Lead Developer
Not sure what you mean , as long as you export in 1280×720 youtube will have its 720p HD option. If the file size is too big you are doing something wrong with the codec. A movie that long should be under 1 gig. I recommend in QuickTime with 'h.264' at like 93% its youtubes favorite codec.

Dont re-size to HD if you did not record at it , it will look bad.

JedrekPl

Not sure what you mean , as long as you export in1280×720 youtube will have its 720p HD option. If the file size is too big you are doing something wrong with the codec. A movie that long should be under 1 gig. I recommend in QuickTime with 'h.264' at like 93% its youtubes favorite codec.

Dont re-size to HD if you did not record at it , it will look bad.
ok ty :D

Poponfu

Lead Developer
I didnt give more ma;s cuz demos arent work :<

Try and follow these instructions if you really want to use demos right now. I know its not ideal.

Triad said:
You'll just have to do it by hand for now.

What you have to do is paste "demorecording::startrecording" into the console right after you hit "Join". This needs to be inserted before the "startmissiondownload()" function is called or the demo won't work. You'll see this function printed in the console window, so be sure to get the demo recording function typed in first.

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Pretty good for your first montage, awesome music choice as well! I've never seen you snipe though, that came as a surprise.