Rabbit on Public Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armageddon

Teapot
About the loadouts, I'd say only Gunners so everyone would be playing with the same loadout with same pros and cons.

Too slow from a dead start, a lot of people would probably not like that.

Also sniper issue:
T6D3I.jpg

Fixy! I stole yo screenz shotz!

anak

VIP
what's lakrabbit? i forget. is it just rabbit with teams?

First of all, there is no random chain bullet.

In rabbit the sniper is just a lame excuse for:
  1. Your lazyness to ski.
  2. Your incapability to ski.
  3. Your lack of logical reasoning.
  4. Your overall trolling attitude.
  5. Your frustration.

DeadGuy

Legions Developer
Hm.... Just a suggestion, but can points be based not on how LONG you hold the flag, but how far you travel?
Doing that removes the pressure from the attacking crowd. If someone travels 300 meters in 10 seconds vs 1,500 meters in 10 seconds, the slower guy is easier to kill. It is the chasers fault for not killing such a slow target. The faster rabbit will naturally be the hardest to kill. Also, since you aren't going in a straight line most of the time it wouldn't reward players fairly; cycling segmented amounts of distance over time is not nearly as accurate as measuring time itself.

HellzHere

about the player who killed the rabbit gaining points

Most of the time if i am being honest even on a big map such as zenith its a pile up for the flag. Constant people shooting the flag and hoping it lands on them etc. If some random guy comes and grabs it, he will have a bunch of rockets flying towards him cos he picked up the flag with no speed. So lets say i was in the lead by a small amount, i would be pretty pissed if 2nd place starts killing the rabbits pretty easily like that and he gets the lead.

So badly expressed but am hoping u lot get the idea

Redvan

Private Tester
about the player who killed the rabbit gaining points

Most of the time if i am being honest even on a big map such as zenith its a pile up for the flag. Constant people shooting the flag and hoping it lands on them etc. If some random guy comes and grabs it, he will have a bunch of rockets flying towards him cos he picked up the flag with no speed. So lets say i was in the lead by a small amount, i would be pretty pissed if 2nd place starts killing the rabbits pretty easily like that and he gets the lead.

So badly expressed but am hoping u lot get the idea
I think the idea you're trying to get across is "reduce splash damage" :D

Xtreme

shaska's bff
I don't mind the loadouts, I'll always be using the gunner. What I do want to say though, is that chasers should be rewarded points for killing the rabbit. In the three or four games I played yesterday, I was by far the one with the most rabbit kills. I'm not saying I should've won for that reason. After all, rabbit is about grabbing the flag and skiing around the map without being caught. However, I do believe rewarding rabbit kills with one point is appropriate. Also, the rabbit server size should have a limit of 8 people. Anything greater than that just ruins the game and makes grabbing the flag a matter of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.