Quick Search

Jello

Contributor
I went through about 29 pages of Suggestions and I couldnt find any threads relating to this whether they were deleted or not but....I dont know if any dev or anyone in the community have thought of this yet but my suggestion is we should have a little Quick Search box for when creating a game of our own-looking for a map. For instance right now I have installed Defender's Slaughter House Mappack and boy is there a lot of maps...I don't know if you guys will be able to get anyone to work on it or if anyone has thought of it before but this is just a suggestion, it'd be easier to search for our maps when we're trying to find one, I have about 99 maps installed since I got Defender's so I have to go through a pain to find the correct map I want, I think it'd be easier if there was a little quick search box underneath the choices or next to them. Once again someone might not want to do this but this is just a suggestion. It'd be a lot easier for us map makers and everyone else who just wants to find the map they wanna play.

Ex:
Quick Search-right next to or under controls to find map.
"Please enter map name"
Check Box-Launch game when pressed enter.

What do you guys think?