PuG1 for Application

Application-1

test bester
Any feedback on HoFing technique?
Uhm, imo you stand on the flag stand way too much. On frost beta I always stay on the left tower or a lot more front of the flag stand. People just activate OD before you can try to block them too much if you stand directly on flag stand. Also if people push you away like that then a rocket on the ground also damages them a lot. For the rest just keep improving other basic skills for a HoF I guess. Like dueling and grabbing the flag with iOD, you missed a few easy iOD catches. That is all pretty much, you did well!

Pure4Pwnge

Uhm, imo you stand on the flag stand way too much. On frost beta I always stay on the left tower or a lot more front of the flag stand. People just activate OD before you can try to block them too much if you stand directly on flag stand. Also if people push you away like that then a rocket on the ground also damages them a lot. For the rest just keep improving other basic skills for a HoF I guess. Like dueling and grabbing the flag with iOD, you missed a few easy iOD catches. That is all pretty much, you did well!
Alright, thanks a bunch :)

-Zero-

yyyyyyyyooooouuuuuuu! t(-.-t( first good job on the video. now i know how they always rejecting me from graving the flag.. now.. yyyyouuuu always have the best mods. i love them. if you can please send me the links for the mods so i can download them. please.// thankz

Karnage

Private Tester
Nice work Pure. I know you were asking for App's advice but if I may be so bold, I would like to add that I agree with most of what App said esp. the part about standing on the front left wall or right at the front. But lately, esp. in scrims and pugs ppls have been very coordinated with the capping and come from three/four directions at once in which case it is essential to stand on the flag or very close to it. When I see a capper coming in I go up into the air, knowing they are going to jet under me and I just anticipate when they are going to do that then drive them downward into the ground and a little to the side and shoot them with a rocket at the same time. Works really well if you have multiple cappers coming at the same time, including from the back and sides and you don't have time to go out and meet them before they OD.

Pure4Pwnge

Nice work Pure. I know you were asking for App's advice but if I may be so bold, I would like to add that I agree with most of what App said esp. the part about standing on the front left wall or right at the front. But lately, esp. in scrims and pugs ppls have been very coordinated with the capping and come from three/four directions at once in which case it is essential to stand on the flag or very close to it. When I see a capper coming in I go up into the air, knowing they are going to jet under me and I just anticipate when they are going to do that then drive them downward into the ground and a little to the side and shoot them with a rocket at the same time. Works really well if you have multiple cappers coming at the same time, including from the back and sides and you don't have time to go out and meet them before they OD.
Aha, thanks for the tips :)

You didn't even have to HoF! Look at all those people I MAed coming in!

Lol. CC - Work on catching flags better, shooting the stand/people more, tail whip iOD, and tossing the flag sooner (usually I try to do it as soon as I'm below 60%). There were also a few times during standoffs where you could have just hid and let the defense take care of the offense instead of going after them yourself and losing health as a result.