PUG when Legions is back!

Novaz

NOVAZ WILL BE THERE UCAN PUT MY NAME ON THE LIST!

Had to get your attention :\
P.S. on the list put my name as BlowVaz... lmao.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Alright so, I was talking with some guys, and if we have enough people, I'm gonna ask to do a draft tourney. WHICH

We have four (GOOD) captains and they go through the picks until we have four teams.

Once we do that, we choose randomly which ones will be paired against each other.

Afterwards, the two winners will face off, and the two losers will do the same. So everyone wins! Except the double losers, but nobody likes them.

Buhlitz

I was just coming in here to say that ^^. There will likely be enough people on that night to run many games.

Darklord

Private Tester
Alright so, I was talking with some guys, and if we have enough people, I'm gonna ask to do a draft tourney. WHICH

We have four (GOOD) captains and they go through the picks until we have four teams.

Once we do that, we choose randomly which ones will be paired against each other.

Afterwards, the two winners will face off, and the two losers will do the same. So everyone wins! Except the double losers, but nobody likes them.

My thought is that we shouldn't spend time do that. Draft tournies are fun and all, but they mean we are spending a lot of time waiting around. The first couple days should be largely just pubs and informal PUGs, and then maybe do something more involved the first weekend (or the second weekend, if it gets released on a friday/saturday). Let everyone get in practice a bit before starting up tourney's

Especially since the PTs and devs will have had more practice then everyone else and whoever gets more of them will win :\

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
My thought is that we shouldn't spend time do that. Draft tournies are fun and all, but they mean we are spending a lot of time waiting around. The first couple days should be largely just pubs and informal PUGs, and then maybe do something more involved the first weekend (or the second weekend, if it gets released on a friday/saturday). Let everyone get in practice a bit before starting up tourney's

Especially since the PTs and devs will have had more practice then everyone else and whoever gets more of them will win :\

I thought it would add a little bit more fun to it. Whatever works best, though.