Public announcement needed for ' Asia/Aust server donations' by L:OD

there needs to be an announcement to the community that a server for Asia/Australia will be made available if a target of 'x' amount of donations is met. Better still would be providing the server first so people can see that its not going to be another Singapore fail and make it clear that it will only remain for another month or 2 if sufficient donations arent received.

This is super important, me being one of the most die hard legions fans that hasnt played in a about a month because he cant remember having had more frustration than fun since its return shows what has happened to the rest of the players in the high ping position.

Now where is going to be a practical spot to put this server is the next question?

I am thinking maybe Darwin/Philippians/Hong Kong could be an option?

I guess it as much to with the quality of internet in the location as anything else as the Singapore server looked good on paper but sucked in reality.

Immanent

A lot of people voted for Hong Kong, and I personally wouldn't mind! But what I think the devs are trying to say is, find the server, pay the money, give us access to the server.
And yeah, you have to relax when youplay.

haha, I play for the thrill not to relax. Im competitive, if I cant be so because of ping then id rather do something else....which sadly is what Ive been doing.

I tried to get a server up, people said they were willing to pay but were all talk when it came down to it so doest look like thats going to change anytime soon either........