Pub Fluidity and Server Space

Skutki

Its just my personally opinion that it should. Two servers with better map rotation (to include some 'large' maps, i.e. gorge) I think would be better for habouring more players into the servers, instead of leaving some people join the duel server instead.
It could be nice if the small maps server, instead of having random large maps in rotations like you say, could just increase the max cap for players when its 16/16 and then start giving us large+medium maps. Its pointless to have a JUST large maps server as it is now, because it will never fill up for a big map to be played. Unless someone will be giving out free hugs there of course :D

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Uh well some of the large maps suck and a full large map server is more than all of the online euro players at any time? :D
But removing the large map server... how does that help? I understand removing the crappy large maps like Blade Run and Gorge...
Errr, Blade Run is epic, get out.

GReaper

Grumpy
I could reconfigure the large maps server to act a bit more similar to small maps, with a few additional decent medium maps.

So far it's mostly been a dumping ground for large maps which people aren't too keen on, so the maps are available to everyone to play - but obviously nobody wants to play on them. With player hosted servers coming up, it makes more sense to cut the crap which people don't want - as players can run the other maps if they really want them, official servers can be updated to run stuff people actually want.

Any thoughts?

GReaper

Grumpy
Map and game type voting is badly needed so we can reduce the number of servers. Also we need game type preferences so that one server can reliability do different game types without any problems.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Well there is a split in what different people enjoy, but I suppose it would work for the majority.

Mots0311

I just hate it when America wakes up in the morning and spends all day on the Euro servers and never ever switches over to American ones... That's what bugs me :/

But its the closest to Europe I'll ever get to actually having to cross the pond.:(

Actually if you go into an empty server and just play around by yourself people start showing up when they see someone is there.
*Please resist the urge to make a comment about "playing with yourself".