PS3 network

I

IzRaPiDz

Most of you people who have ps3 knows that the network is down, i deleted my blackops patch in ( i think data utility?, something like that) and then i update it again and then when i wen't into local splitscreen a glitch what has been patch was not patch (if ya get me).
Is this becuase PS3 Network's down?

D

Doom Of Neroflame

if PSNetwork was down how did you re update? or did you still have the DL patch in the downloads?

I

IzRaPiDz

i dunno, i deleted the the blackops logo out of game data utility, and i re updated it and then there is a glitch what was already patched but now it's not. Any ideas? :/

Do you know if it's becuase psn's down?

D

Doom Of Neroflame

it may be because of that.. i only just learnt that the PSN got hacked...maybe delete the dloaded file of the patch then when the PSN is bck on redownload agen..

D

Doom Of Neroflame

about the hacking or your problem? :p if its to do with black ops i doubt its serious cos even if it didnt get fixed the moment u re update there will be another update to fix it...

glad i never bought stuff of ps store duno what they hacked :s

D

Doom Of Neroflame

Xbox > PS3... now after last weeks scenario, it's kind of a fact now! :D
NOOOOOOAAAWWWWWW xbox suxks unless you pay to go online..i got both..and the xbox is packed away in its box up the atticc doing nothing

A2

So basically, all the user-info is compromised, but they aren't sure if the credit-card numbers were stolen. You guys are (sorta) screwed. :p