Prometheus

Synista

Mess about in a pub and they'll summon him on you. There was a problem that some people would *dance* about in pubs just to see Prometheus attack them. If you was lucky you'd have played with him in a public player-hosted server, where he's spamming rockets at you, it's hilarious :D. You would sky around nivosus trying to avoid it but you'll die eventually!

Piggeh

Puzzlemaster
I remember someone called Prometheus on me even though I wasn't doing anything "bad." Oh dear god that thing is terrifying...

MungeParty

Legions Developer
I was adding admin features to help combat griefing ("timeout", freeze, kick, ban, mute, server messages, etc.) and we thought it would be funny. In practice, it was abused by almost everyone on the admin list - especially me, to be honest. It's probably best that he's gone.

It was a reference to the "HUGE *dancing* ROBOT" game type we were talking about way back before closed beta that became a sort of inside joke. I think he was named after the whole "raining fire" behavior. I don't remember exactly.

Mahidhar

Names missing on the FAQ, but present in the forums:
Alston
Anomie
Mungeparty
RockeyRex

They either got their smurf/second names on the FAQ, or the FAQ list just wasn't updated.