Private Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrcrowley

Quite a few times I've gone to play LEGIONS, and couldn't because the game was private. I understand that different clans want to practice their new moves with their teams eyes only, but I wonder how much that private games is preventing LEGIONS from developing into a full blown hit. Wouldn't it be awesome fighting on Frostbite or any map with a hundred or so other players? I guess you would need a top of the line gaming rig to keep up with that many objects at once though. Anyway, can't something be worked out so "rookies" like myself can get in on the action a little more often? We need the practice, and you veterans get to blow us up. A perfect example would be a new player I noticed recently, amply named " Target Practice".

Vox

There are some times that there are pickup games going on and they're in private servers.
If you want to participate in one head on the legions ts3! :)

Crisis12096

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
If it becomes known that you're new, you won't sit out for more than one game at a time. That's a rule that is set up. Also, people will try to help you and so long as you make a reasonable attempt at your position, no one is going to complain.

Crisis12096

Pugs are the closest thing we have to comp right now, but they are still just for fun. Nobody will take it so seriously(I hope) that they'll get angry at a new player because they don't quite get the game. There is no ladder, so we really only do pugs because pubs are well....you know.

At any rate, a 15v15 on Blade run sounds kind of fun. I wish we had enough people to pug to do something like that often.

Or play a map other than frostbyte once in awhile.....oh and zenith.

Pugs are the closest thing we have to comp right now, but they are still just for fun. Nobody will take it so seriously(I hope) that they'll get angry at a new player because they don't quite get the game. There is no ladder, so we really only do pugs because pubs are well....you know.

At any rate, a 15v15 on Blade run sounds kind of fun. I wish we had enough people to pug to do something like that often.

maybe if we had any good maps...maybe

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
I don't favour the ability of anybody to be able to organise a 15-player team, and then keep it organised throughout the game. Either way this is a void argument since as *Fireblasto* said, it's a lagfest.

poiuyt580

No, you will be yelled at it you don't play your set position, *dance* around, or mute your speakers in ts3 while you play. You've had some bad pug experiences in the past.
I don't mute my speakers
I play my set position
wtf?
edit: oh you mean mic that's because I don't have a working one <- I don't see how that makes for a bad pug experience if I'm still communicating via team chat

If it becomes known that you're new, you won't sit out for more than one game at a time. That's a rule that is set up. Also, people will try to help you and so long as you make a reasonable attempt at your position, no one is going to complain.
The past pugs I've been in there have been 1-2 new players who were never picked; there was one time I was captain and picked a newer player only to have the existing team complain.

Sin

Private Tester
I don't mute my speakers
I play my set position
wtf?
edit: oh you mean mic that's because I don't have a working one <- I don't see how that makes for a bad pug experience if I'm still communicating via team chat

The past pugs I've been in there have been 1-2 new players who were never picked; there was one time I was captain and picked a newer player only to have the existing team complain.
You used to mute your speakers all the time.

Sin

Private Tester
when I was afk and my username read "poiuyt580 - poke to pug"
otherwise during a game I didn't
stop confusing speakers with mic
I'm not, don't try to BS me. Speakers. Headphones. I remember, and I'm sure others do.

Fixious

Test Lead
FRiMB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.