Practice mode

Mhi200

Just an idea I thought of to aid in practicing (mostly dueling): A server where you have infinite health. Instead of a percent hp remaining, it could show how much percent damage you have taken(goes over 100%)(and you could respawn to reset this).
This would aid mostly in dueling/Midair practice, if aim is all you care about, so you wouldn't need to bother about waiting around for the other person to respawn, and you don't have to stick to dueling around the bases.

ThermoDust

Thats more or less duel mode/mod that was in T2. Two people square off and duel then respawn in given spots. It was a great way to practice.

+1

A2

I remember a discussion here related to training. But you mentioned infinite health which was not discussed there so, yeah. Not the worst idea.

Redvan

Private Tester
I've been hoping for a splash free server at some point, in which to practice MAs/direct hits. Unlimited health I think could be an option, but having limited health helps people play more realistically.

Lcam

Maby Training Mode:
I like it, that are going to help the new pleyers and the noob like me :3 (Nah.. I am not noob just kidding)