Post your pictures here!

anak

VIP
jordahan, no pic no post
544733_10151052864743146_660013145_13944979_1554369890_n.jpg

Xtreme

shaska's bff
Dude, come on. Really?

hahaha so what? since when did 11th grade prom matter? i admit it's nothing fancy but i'm not going to say sorry for not wearing full on suit which would make me equally ridiculous as those froufrou american dresses some girls decide to wear for such occasions

anak

VIP
girls care about prom a lot more than you do. if you actually invest money (or at least a little effort) into making yourself presentable at prom, you show her that you are aware of - and actually care about - what she cares about.

it doesnt matter if she "told you she didnt have a problem with it" - she did. and you're kind of a dick.

Severance

Private Tester
girls care about prom a lot more than you do. if you actually invest money (or at least a little effort) into making yourself presentable at prom, you show her that you are aware of - and actually care about - what she cares about.

it doesnt matter if she "told you she didnt have a problem with it" - she did. and you're kind of a dick.
it's highschool

BugGirl

Wommin of Legions
Due to my prestigious position as a Wommin of Legions, it is my solemn duty to mark anak's words with the official Female Seal of Approval.
Keep it up anak.
And yes, wommins quite often mean more than they say, or perhaps the opposite of what they say, and occasionally nothing at all because they want to say something but feel that they can't. An example of this can be seen in the following useful comic, entitled Guys are Clueless:
April-30-2012-19-12-56-hands.jpg

(spoiler: she wanted him to be all romantic and hold her hands to warm them up and show he cared)
BUT BEHOLD ON HIGH COMES THE JORDAN TO SMITE US AND OUR POSTS FOR GETTING OFF TRACK SO MORE PICTURES