Post your pictures here!

Unknown

Private Tester
64... nowhere as good as some of the other guys on the team, but I still love the sport :)

We have actually been trying to play a lot more zone and ho-stack than last year, when we simply did vert and man. We played in Lemoney Fresh a couple weekends ago, actually seeded last and finished second in the tourney, which gave us a bunch of respect. We have one tournament this weekend (forgetting where it is already :p) and a couple others, definitely looking forward to High Tide in the spring.
YCC is my favorite tournament. Vert/man is the best.. just from watching that vidya spread your handlers out more (kinda lined up slightly diagonally, break side handler goes almost behind the mark, try having him cut parallel with the marks arms if that makes sense, makes swings easier). Full field swings, time downfield cuts so someones open right away, offense is like a machine. Use the break side. With the Z make sure your cup stays together, slow moving cup is more effective than 3 sprinting individuals. lol ive been playing for a while, idk if you're even a really competitive team~

Litzer

image-A934_5091CC6B.jpg

57thEnryu

Forget work, ima play with the charcoal
296751_10151039663997172_1084945342_n.jpg

(in case you care there was a huge fire in Huntington Canyon UT and we were there doing erosion control, hiking up trails that were probly much greater than 45*. So at this point I'm probably fit enough to do the tough mudder)