Download Player Thrower

Belberith

Legions Developer
This allows players to practice skills such as basic bodyblocking and mid-airing against flying (but not dodging) targets.
It is deployable using a keybind you have to set, and will throw a player on commnd using another keybind.
It can also automatically throw players in the specified direction every set number of seconds.

Download here!

The Player Thrower is based entirely upon the original Flag Tosser, found here.

Belberith

Legions Developer
It is deployable using a keybind you have to set. Walk up to it after deploying and a gui will pop up with several options. The full description can be found in the flag tosser thread since it and the player thrower are basically the same.

JedrekPl

It is deployable using a keybind you have to set. Walk up to it after deploying and a gui will pop up with several options. The full description can be found in the flag tosser thread since it and the player thrower are basically the same.

Prongto21

Is this still on with the update? I've been trying to deploy the unit but it doesn't seem to work. In fact nothing happens. Any help? please :)

Fixious

Test Lead
I just installed it and it worked fine. I simply dragged the two folders into my live folder, hosted a game and set the binds in Keybinds.