Download pipeChallenge v1.0

Poponfu

Lead Developer
I just double checked.. this can be hosted fine on your own.

There are more than just map files.. drag 'client' 'legions' and 'server' folders into your base public test folder ( the one with legions.exe) and choose merge. If you do not have windows 7 with the merge/replace option, just drag all the files out into their proper places by hand. There are more than just the regular 3 map files for this map. If you do everything correctly when you load pipeChallenge everything will be set.. plasma and fall damage included.

this doesnt work
plasma still does dmg and fall dmg still on

Then you did not replace the missionManagement.cs file that was in the zip.. you need to make sure to put all the stuff in its proper place.

Pilotkiwii

pipeChamp
Poponfu said it was impossible to beat.
legions2012060314000735.png

Dino

You know the blue/white arows on the wall i stand on the up arrow and i dont get shifted to the race 2??

Do i have to complete race 1 or something else?

Poponfu

Lead Developer
You know the blue/white arows on the wall i stand on the up arrow and i dont get shifted to the race 2??

Do i have to complete race 1 or something else?

Those are checkpoints for climbing to the top.. you need to touch the floor inside a checkpoint for it to count. Then you will be able to use the up arrow teleporter until you reach the highest you have gotten of the 5 checkpoints.

Dino

Those are checkpoints for climbing to the top.. you need to touch the floor inside a checkpoint for it to count. Then you will be able to use the up arrow teleporter until you reach the highest you have gotten of the 5 checkpoints.
Oh I Get It Now :D Thanks