Ping Fluctuations?

Xtreme

shaska's bff
Don't know if this is really a bug or just my connection going berserk. I usually ping 60-80 ms on the euro servers. Then out of nowhere:

lolwhatisthat.jpg

A2

It keeps changing. It shows me 90-80ms (I jizz at that time) but then I play at 120-130 :(

I noticed that when using windows xp it decreases the ping, my friend have the same pc as me with the same internet connection and the same isp but with win xp
he ping 110-120 and i ping 140-150 :(

Libra

i have comcast they gave me a modem when i subscribed for the internet service

12mbs internet basically but my ping still fluctuates

I and lots of others are having the same experience of inconsistency, when SG first came I would ping 130, then a few months later it just dropped to 100 and stayed there for another few months and occasionally it goes back up. I see this in other players ping more severely, megamite went from 60 to 150 over night and it stayed there for a few weeks then one day dropped again. For Karnage it was even worse, where he went from a playable 100 to 200 severely reducing how much fun it was for him. Though I have discovered that the ping I see for another is sometimes higher than the ping they see, even still something has changed from the stability of the IA days.