Password Rejection

poiuyt580

I went in a private server for pug, it kept being rejected until I tried for about the 7th time (slightly less/more, not sure). I wasn't using copy/paste, and didn't restart my legions client throughout the entire process.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Load all of the servers on your list first, then try to connect. Trying to connect while the servers are in the middle of loading will result in an error. Only problem that I've seen with passworded servers.

havocblitz

any1 know about the password for all private servers????
if know pls make a new thread n list all the server name and passwords

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
any1 know about the password for all private servers????
if know pls make a new thread n list all the server name and passwords

No, The servers are meant to be private for scrims, practice's and pickups. We don't want a thread telling everyone how to join them.

Synista

No, The servers are meant to be private for scrims, practice's and pickups. We don't want a thread telling everyone how to join them.
No harm in telling them how to join, they won't obtain the password unless given, but the password changes every time it's been used so there won't be any problem, plus GReaper will just boot them off the server if that happens. Hinted here:
play pug get the password for 1 game
To join a Private server, you are given a password, normally 4 random numbers and you enter the password to join the server.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
No harm in telling them how to join, they won't obtain the password unless given, but the password changes every time it's been used so there won't be any problem, plus GReaper will just boot them off the server if that happens.

Wha?! He didn't ask how to join! He asked for the passwords of ALL the private servers. It really isn't hard to join a game, just type the pass in and off you go.