Overdrive and such

Status
Not open for further replies.

skypredator

Quite honestly, I find that Overdrive seems slower. It may be my ping, but I have footage from both the Very old build (InstantAction days), the old build (InstantAction Legions Update), and the new build (this build) on a cap route. The Oldies are the same; however, the new build shows the Outrider traveling at a velocity of 98 at the climax of a 180 degree turn instead of 110. Weird, huh? Is it just me? I'd like to say so, as Mabel already addressed this problem, as far as the NetFix thingy that he made (which, I must say, is actually quite a nice change to the game). Is there a solution to this problem? If I were to lie about anything in Legions, I'd probably lie about how underpowered the CG is. And I wouldn't even lie about that. So, in conclusion, I am not posting this to annoy the devs. I'm just hoping for a fix to my ridiculously fast CG overheat rate (4 seconds) and the reason why my jets give out at half energy. Bleh. This would happen back when IA owned Legions. I think it may be the Prefs.cs file, but I'm not sure.

Mabeline

God-Tier
Everybody's CG overheats at the same rate. Everybody's jets deplete at the same rate. Everybody's overdrive goes the same speed. Everybody's player and projectiles are simulated exactly the same.

I have already told you that overdrive has not changed significantly and more than hinted that you were pursuing a fruitless line of inquiry. While I don't doubt that you feel that these things have changed, the numbers prove everything is very similar to how it was before.

While I have said that people are entitled to their own opinions, when your opinions clash with objective fact I have to ask you to stop pushing it. Spreading misinformation, however unintentional and well intended, is still a detriment to the work we're trying to do. I'd appreciate it if you'd actually listen to the people who know what they're doing and understand how the game works and not just start a new thread.

EDIT: When at a standstill the CG overheats in about 4 seconds, regardless of ping and packet loss. I was unable to reproduce your energy bar issue with a large variety of obscenely high ping/packet loss simulations. The game behaved exactly as expected even at 300 ping + 50% packet loss.

EDIT2: Unless you have video of what you think is happening there's nothing else I can do for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.