Download Outskirts

Jello

Contributor
Big Desert map pretty cool map really, good map imo just not enough routes imo but i would mostly consider it a dueling map I put it as ctf too but its mostly dueling, I got all those base parts/trees, faces..etc from Defender's Mappack It's a good map pack really, his maps are fun to play in, the skybox is also from his mappack, well have fun and enjoy :), if possible feedback please, im not gonna be making maps for a while, ran out of ideas haha but anyways try it.

Download

Video:

Screenshots:
Legions 2013-11-06 14-11-29-41.jpg Legions 2013-11-06 14-10-44-60.jpg Legions 2013-11-06 14-10-48-58.jpg Legions 2013-11-06 14-10-15-91.jpg Legions 2013-11-06 14-10-22-74.jpg

Last edited:

Defender

Looks cool, I just made my own new pyramids tonight.
One of the new ones has a large corridor or passage in the pyramid.
I tried adding more passages inside, but each time I export and test the .dif, its all messsed up.:confused:
Torque Constructor, is vary buggy program, but its decent for basic structures...
Each night I try to make a new simple interior, its slow going, but I am slowly getting better...

Jello

Contributor
Looks cool, I just made my own new pyramids tonight.
One of the new ones has a large corridor or passage in the pyramid.
I tried adding more passages inside, but each time I export and test the .dif, its all messsed up.:confused:
Torque Constructor, is vary buggy program, but its decent for basic structures...
Each night I try to make a new simple interior, its slow going, but I am slowly getting better...

I was looking for one of those, i wanted to add it to map but there wasnt any with passages theyre very cool them pyramids

Defender

Mine look much better than these, I am using much nicer textures..
I will be making some ones that have big chambers inside too, vary easy in constructor to make...
If you want to use them in a map let me know, will zip them up and post a download link...

Defender

For some reason, all structures I make hollow and create mutable door ways in get messed up in the export process.:mad:
The constructor program is pain to work with. I have a solid pyramid made and some with one corridor strait in the middle, and a few platforms, etc, if you want those now.. I will start over and watch a tutorial, on cutting doorways and making structures hollow.. I could just make more walls, platforms, collums, etc, and we could make new looking bases out off those in the editor...
Also setting up textures after making structures has also proven to be vary time consuming, and not to fun.. I will post a download link shortly...

Last edited:

Defender

pyramid3.dif, is the nicer looking of the two that have one hallway...
pyramid.dif, is just a solid version.
One of the platforms has yellow markers, was going to use it for a flag stand...

To install, just put the defenders folder in your interiors folder, that way all my stuff stays in my folder, and include what you use or all witch mite be easier, with your map for download....
I am also going to make round columns for flames to put next to my pyramids, and more as i think of stuff.. I could also make a vary large platform to place the pyramid on, and have a base under that...
http://www.tribalcombat.com/misc/defenders-custom-interiors.zip

Last edited: