Operation UFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshleYy

anonymous-56c5d3a9f9f6.png

Anonymous is in the midst of planning a world wide prank, this time, targeting UFO enthusiasts and well…almost everyone else.

If you aren’t familiar with who Anonymous is, then let me quickly fill you in. Anonymous is the name of an online group of people that come from all walks of life and stand for social justice. Online or offline. This group of people are made up of ‘hacktivists’ and the curious. But besides the political aspect, they also do things for the “lulz”. Meaning that the group of talented anonymous users like to stage big elaborate pranks.

Operation UFO is one of their latest pranks. On May 22nd, 2011 at around 8:00 pm EST the operation is set to commence. The plan is simple, flood UFO websites with fake reports of a triangular UFO. Then just sit back and watch the world go crazy. LOL.

Is it childish? Yes. Is it funny? Yes.

I think we’re becoming a society that is becoming dangerously to dependent on technology. I was at a bar the other night and noticed that almost everyone in the bar was taking pictures of themselves using their cellphones and uploading them to Facebook. Chatting online and browsing is the new thing to do I guess. Given that almost every American is so dependent on the internet for their daily dose of news, celebrity mishaps and knowledge, it’s easy to see how this can be detrimental.

On the morning on May 23rd, let’s see what major news sites start to report these fake UFO sightings as the real thing. How many do you think will tie them to Obama possibly disclosing UFO files? How many will make a connection with UFOs and terrorism? FOX News….I’m counting on you for that.

So, sit back and watch the UFO world go crazy on May 23rd.

Abandoned

Funny, because last night I saw some light hovering in the sky, above my house with no sound, it kept circling around the district about 5 times. Also it's Saturday where I am so..

Vinzyboy23

Anyway, I would probably go crazy when I saw a UFO at my backyard. And I would be surprised if a Terminator would come out. I will run for my life, man.

It's a trap.

RedInk

I've seen some weird ass sh#t going on while driving home last year. I was driving south on i5, A light next to a star in the sky was moving then it dissapeared. Probably 3 or more cars immediately pulled over in front of me.

Vinzyboy23

It's already may 23rd here when I posted this, nothing happened except a new Judgement Day date.

(no offense amigo)

Status
Not open for further replies.