Old friend, remember me?

Activation

So hey, its me, Peanut! Different name, same person.

Guess its a long time since I have spoken to any of you, just thought that I might pop my head in, with a different account, and a fresh (ish) start. A few people that have been around for a while might remember me: peanutking9, 57thPeanut, and then later on just Peanut. I went online earlier, pffft I am rusty..

For people that don't know me, I started playing legions as a newb about 3 years ago, when the game was on IA. Back then, I can remember playing with the old sniper rifle, with unlimited ammo, and by the end of that, I was actually decent at the game. Then the game had a few minor changes and then went down for its 'hiatus'. When the game came back online in the form of Overdrive, I had eventually joined the 57th Squadron. Those were some good times, with great people. Then, due to rising real life commitments, I decided to take a break from 57th, and Legions.

But I am back. I might not play as much as I used to, I might not even play.. BUT I am back on the forums, and its would be lush to have a chat with you lot again!