OD Heal

Speed_King

Ok, lets say your teammate has the flag and hes in the middle of the map with about 10% health left. You can OD boost him, and the longer you do, the more health he gets. And you can only OD heal your teammates. Tell me what you think!

57thRomance

Doesn't OD boost damage people? I don't think it would make sense to have it heal your teammates and damage your enemies, although most people would like that :p

xchris2168x

as far as healing goes (and i apologize if this should be in a separate post), but i think the option to choose either the 5 grenades or a one-time self heal.. something like 25% of your health, would be a cool idea.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
if you're going to blast past the carrier, you might as well try and get him to throw the flag. I understand that is difficult in PUBs, but in PUGs it should be doable.
Fireblasto: what he's talking about is that OD would still damage the player doing the OD, but would heal a teammate that he is pushing along. I'm just clarifying, I still don't think its a great idea.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Fireblasto: what he's talking about is that OD would still damage the player doing the OD, but would heal a teammate that he is pushing along. I'm just clarifying, I still don't think its a great idea.

Still sounds awful, and talk about balance issues.