Now that the IFFs are fixed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lin

How bout longer jet trails? They provide some long-range visibility without being blatant, and it lends a stealth/skill aspect to routes. Say you wanted to make a jump from one hill to the next, you could cut off your jets in midair to be less visible, but that would mean you can't make changes to your path.

Karnage

Private Tester
Yup jet trails pls. We had them on IA and they were there for a reason...a very good reason.

Karnage

Private Tester
Tribes 1, Tribes 2 and Tribes Vengeance did not had them for a reason... a very good reason.
Legions is not Tribes for one thing and for another, I am guessing you are probably a capper....I could be wrong and you will probably come back with something like: I play all positions and blah blah blah; but I can tell you that as a heavy I am at a distinct disadvantage now and it sucks. The cappers look like little fleas until they are right on me.

Application-1

test bester
Legions is not Tribes for one thing and for another, I am guessing you are probably a capper....I could be wrong and you will probably come back with something like: I play all positions and blah blah blah; but I can tell you that as a heavy I am at a distinct disadvantage now and it sucks. The cappers look like little fleas until they are right on me.
And I come back with I am a HoF!
Also legions is not Tribes? It sure hell is trying hard to look like tribes.

Mabeline

God-Tier
The jet trails are shortened for a variety of reasons, primarily increasing the effectiveness of cappers in the face of ever-strengthening defense and performance. They're never going to be reverted to their IA-like state, hell the original Legions team was going to shorten them too.

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
Personally I liked them longer, as any position. I don't see it as game changing one way or another I just found them to be a nifty little feature. So I'd love to see them longer again, but purely for cosmetic reasons.

Lin

Agreed. Not only do they let you actually see people, they look badass too. but oh well, its been shot down already. might as well lock it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.