Not sleeping, any advice?

Triad

Legions Developer
Exercise and routine. If you wake up and go to bed at the same time every day, and exercise you'll be fine. However, since I believe you've gotten into coding, it can be really hard to do this. In fact, when I don't have school or work, I become like you although I always eventually fall asleep.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
what does computer have to do with not sleeping? i'm sure if he's serious about depression then it goes beyond his pc lighting idiots

my advice is a good fap before bedtime, or i guess you can go to a doctor and pay money for no reason so you can get hooked on meds and feel *chocolate cookies* once you run out

anak

VIP
it warms up your screen (makes it yellow) to reduce eye strain (and *dance* with your circadian rhythms less, supposedly). don't knock it 'til you try it.

Triad

Legions Developer
what does computer have to do with not sleeping?
A lot actually, because your mind is very active while on the computer, especially if you are programming like Stubsy is doing. Time flies by, and you won't feel as tired as you should because your brain is focusing on what you are doing on the computer and not how your body feels. Seriously, if you ever feel tired, just get on the computer for a while and you won't be anymore (unless you really are exhausted). That's why is so easy to stay up really late on a computer, whether you are playing games, programming or chatting on Facebook.