• VA

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • ATL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CHI

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters

poiuyt580

NJ is great for the time period between Euros and West coast. I've had problems in the past with NY servers. Would be nice to see a test for Euros and Central coasters to NJ vs NY

There is a problem with the NY dedicated server. I think the issue is due to the player counts. With very low player counts, I get 40-60ms ping. Not bad. When there's more players, maybe 10+, my ping and everyone else's jump up ~40ms. I don't think I go lower then 80 in these cases.

Would you or anyone else happen to know the cause of this and how I can resolve it?
Also, what's a Central coast?
Edit: I don't seem to be getting these ping problems yet

We can test your server tonight to see if it has anything to do with the amount of players. If it does, you should take it down for the time being as we try to fix it.

I did say "West coasters"but changed it after. You know what I mean. The Gulf Coast obviously.

poiuyt580

We can test your server tonight to see if it has anything to do with the amount of players. If it does, you should take it down for the time being as we try to fix it.

I did say "West coasters"but changed it after. You know what I mean. The Gulf Coast obviously.
Yeah I'm pretty curious as well.
And yes I knew you meant the Gulf Coast ;)

Fixious

Test Lead
20-30 ping.

cage_bliss.gif

Jaymyster

Just to further clarify what the current results show. If those who voted for NY/VA knew how the poll results would turn out, I think it would be quite clear which server would have the most votes.

Think about it. Living east of CHI, 4 states to choose; west of CHI, only one. Point is, there's more people that want an east coast server regardless.

Jello

Contributor
Doesn't really matter to me since nj is a couple hours away and NYC is a good hour or two and buffalo ehh couple hours too, which ever one gets picked my ping will not exceed 60 let alone 50 :p but im voting for ny :D practically in the center ;)