new jet pack models

ado

we all know how the jetpacks look like.What do you think?Should they change it?
The current ones look a bit weird but it's nothing big just a suggestion.

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
Jetpacks are built into the player models.. I'd like to eventually get into building new player models but the amount of work involved it would just be better to create for new engine with less hassles.

I created new sleek jet trails that look little like Tron located somewhere in mod section, but doesn't change the coils.

Maxter

It would actually be nice to see something more refined than the rusty old rods on the back, especially for the Raider since that's the oldest class.

Maxter

The working animation of the jets is great but if only they didn't look so friggin blocky and rusty.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
What... The... *dance*...
I've seen some *chocolate cookies* animations and modeling in NEW games and the current jets are *dancing* masterpieces in comparision.
New ones if someone really has some extra energy to shoot out in some really boring day. EOD BB TY

Maxter

Well that's what I meant, but I was talking about the look of the "control rods" on the back when I said "blocky and rusty".

Xtreme

shaska's bff
If you care about player models, then you are not playing right. Please press tab and fasten your seatbelts !,)