New Forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMANOJAKU

Welcome to the new Legions forums!

Hopefully this will be our permanent home for all things to do with Fallen Empire: Legions. I'm currently hosting this under legionsplayers.com - however assuming we're all happy with the state of Legions then we'll rename this to our new Legions name, keeping all posts.

I'm not entirely familiar with xenForo just yet, so if there are any issues then please report them in this thread!

Currently known issues:
  • Potential problem with forum emails incorrectly sending the wrong From: header.

Thankx guys for finding our lovable community a new HOME

luiscm97

this game when i played it was awesome i cant wait i just want to play it now dont care if im a noob or im bad but i luv the emotion of playing it

theGOAT

haha this forums are awesome dont worry way better than IA, and they were supposedly new, but here thay have way cooler features and i like it, its really well done.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, spoke to GReaper regarding this invalid RSS feed error. Apparently it's an issue Xenforo needs to fix, but the RSS feed on the site itself should work.

Truthfully, I have no idea what GReaper is saying when he talks webnerd, but at least he's aware of the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.