New Forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
heard about this. half raged, half died inside.

but do you think crash and wiley will make their way onto this forum?

Yar, I agree with Fixious, they'll probably stop by once in awhile, but I don't know if they'll be that active with us. They weren't the biggest Legions players afterall. In fact, most of the time when I saw crash7800 ingame was due to him unleashing Banhammer Wrath!

57thRomance

Yar, I agree with Fixious, they'll probably stop by once in awhile, but I don't know if they'll be that active with us. They weren't the biggest Legions players afterall. In fact, most of the time when I saw crash7800 ingame was due to him unleashing Banhammer Wrath!
I doubt they're any good at Legions anyway. Maybe Dynamic_Derek, but not Crash or Wiley.

Mots0311

I'm not giving up on Legions. I can wait for the legalese to be worked out. I wonder if InstantJam has the same dedicated people wondering "hey what happend to our game?"

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
Crash has actually expressed interest in helping Legions beyond the end of his employment. :)

It's obvious. The instantaction community was his baby. And here will be the place where a large amount of it will continue to survive, and thrive.

Who's up for a super-sexy Seymour+crash+Wiley welcome/resurrection podcast??

Because that would be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.