New Concept Art, PT Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
I like how people are saying they like the map already. All you've been shown is a sketch of a base, nothing else.

So silly.

Map = Legions
Legions=Love
Map=Love=Seymour?

Anyways...

Picture10.png

These towers look like they are smiling. They are very happy map objects.

that is our imagination running wild...... waiting.........[Impatiently]...... but waiting nonetheless

Fixious said:
I like how people are saying they like the map already. All you've been shown is a sketch of a base, nothing else.

So silly.​

I like the concept art.
I wonder, will this be a similar map to "Dambreaker", from one of the T:V BEML's?

one thing I hated about dambreaker was the logic behind the bases being there was flawed anyway.
It had two high lakes on the north/south map borders, followed by the dams (which were the bases), and then in the middle a shallow river running with hills on either side.
Rivers don't work that way. unless there was some kind of tributary in the middle or something (which there wasn't), then the river would flow all the way to the other dam, and would fill a lake on the wrong side of the dam.

I hope if gorge is similar, they've thought about that. :D

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
A map that clearly has a lot of frostbyte structure, and a little bit of resemblance to moonshine. Looking forward very much to skiing on this map, going to be awweeesome

Calimo

So silly.

I believe that when people have only been shown excuses for the last 9(ish) months... Anything that gives off the slightest feel of new content for legions will look like gold!​

Fixious

Test Lead
I believe that when people have only been shown excuses for the last 9(ish) months... Anything that gives off the slightest feel of new content for legions will look like gold!​

Meh, whatever. If it means anything, I had the most fun on Gorge during my brief stint as Test Lead.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
Don't be so quick to like it. The same thing happened with Mirage.

"OMG THIS LOOKS SO CUUL"

"OMG I HATE THIS MAP"

Status
Not open for further replies.