New Character..?

Dino

Now that would be sick with loads of Rockets on your side with 1 button all of em smash into a enemy and kill em. U should pass this onto the devs

Libra

what about the sentinel with a new weapon or a OD core modification - a sort of bombardment core?

a condensed chest cannon something like iron mans chest repulsar but much more powerful compressing energy from the OD core firing off a an energy stream ...thats boss

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
i was more thinking of something that used the energy of the Overdrive core to supercharge a clusterbomb, where you lock yourself into the ground and fire it, usually in the direction of the enemy base.

Libra

I like that idea it should be able to launch like four clusters at a time to pack more of a punch

the rocket launchers on the shoulders i already pitched it on the weapons you would like to see and some dude called me crazy lol

Libra

I really like the idea from that pic it would be a nice addition to the game, shooting several mini rockets at once on to a target would be fun.

Libra

If the devs made the decision to create raider/sent type class in the pic how would the multi rockets work, could you aim and all of them would fire at once or a delayed one after another hit