My vid on a site i didnt know about? WTF?

Fixious

Test Lead
No, since it's already embedded. Well, it might, not sure. If you really want it down I guess you could contact whoever runs that site.

WAST3D_NINJA

I disabled embedding but its still on. Does it take some time for it to take of? And i already contacted them but no response.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
I'm not positive about how Youtube and stuff works, but doesn't having your video embedded on their site equal more views for you?

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
Yup. I don't see how anything was stolen anywhere.

On a sidenote the player will show there. Always. The player is YouTube property and you can't decide what happens to that, but the video just simply won't play on the enbedded player but instead points you to go into YouTube site to watch it.

Honestly I don't see what's the difference though. Do they paste a link to the video or if they'll embed a more convinient player straight on their site.

But hey, your video. Do what you will with it. Make it private or delete it if you don't wish people to see it.

WAST3D_NINJA

Yup. I don't see how anything was stolen anywhere.

On a sidenote the player will show there. Always. The player is YouTube property and you can't decide what happens to that, but the video just simply won't play on the enbedded player but instead points you to go into YouTube site to watch it.

Honestly I don't see what's the difference though. Do they paste a link to the video or if they'll embed a more convinient player straight on their site.

But hey, your video. Do what you will with it. Make it private or delete it if you don't wish people to see it.
I dont really see any difference in views but if its the reason it has 300 now then ill let it be.

Wasted ninja Still have the Huds and ret??

No when IA first went down I deleted all the files i downloaded from IA forums.