my reague of regends annie video

Application-1

test bester
Meh, this is just a video where you kill someone because of the items you have etc. Pretty boring.
You got to see it like this:
In legions you make a video of MA's because those require skill, not ground pounding.
This is just spamming qwer and nuking them down.
A interisting skill video for LoL would require a lot of juking, landing great skillshots.
Like this video: (HoN but the same game concept)

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
Legions MA videos are just as boring, don't even try to act like they're better just because it takes more in-game "skill" to make. Any half decent person playing in anything with enough time can make a kill video and 99% of them are equally boring (skill or not). What makes a good video isn't the skill in the clips, it's the video editing to turn another kill video into a unique piece of art.

Example:
http://www.youtube.com/user/OmniDetta?blend=3&ob=5#p/u/0/KwKsP3E0hNw

This video is fairly good (at very least among the better skill videos out there), it's not the best but it's probably a familiar example to most. As far as the artistic editing goes 7:20 on is the better end of the video, but it's all fairly well made.

Nothing against Ellismore, I just don't like skill videos in general. Too much e-peen stroking for me.

MJ1284

Legions MA videos are just as boring, don't even try to act like they're better just because it takes more in-game "skill" to make. Any half decent person playing in anything with enough time can make a kill video and 99% of them are equally boring (skill or not). What makes a good video isn't the skill in the clips, it's the video editing to turn another kill video into a unique piece of art.

I agree to some extend, I'd say MA's are more impressive because it's harder to pull of than ground pounding.. but I agree that every video will look more or less the same eventually (Tribes 1 MA videos anyone?), much like Nivosus capping videos: 9/10 Nivosus cap videos just HAS to contain that same boring "two guys build up speed from that big hill behind base, 1st guy ODs at flag stand & passes to 2nd guy" pass we've seen twenty times before, if you don't come up with something that actually looks different than the rest it WILL get boring and forgettable. Good editing saves a bit, but still: You can put sparkles on piece of *chocolate cookies* but it's still a piece of *chocolate cookies* no matter how you look at it.
You have to mix and match different footage to elevate it above "Mid Air video #24" or "Nivosus cap routes: Take #73" status.

God I *dancing* hate all those Nivosus cap videos!

EDIT: Chi-Ro is right, editing gets good at 7:20 on that video. There's a fine line between knowing How to ADD special effects and How to USE special effects.

ellismore

I don't really like annie. I dont really like playing with ranged in general actually. Nice vid tho ;)
Thank you, thank you.

look at you, making skill videos as if annie takes any ^_^
Whoa whoa whoa now, did I even mention the word "skill" in this video anywhere? Neeeeoeoeoeeoeooeoeeooe

Meh, this is just a video where you kill someone because of the items you have etc. Pretty boring.
You got to see it like this:
In legions you make a video of MA's because those require skill, not ground pounding.
This is just spamming qwer and nuking them down.
A interisting skill video for LoL would require a lot of juking, landing great skillshots.
Like this video: (HoN but the same game concept)
Ye but I didn't make this video to show off any skill at all, it's merely a video of me getting kills with my 3rd game with annie xD

Example:
http://www.youtube.com/user/OmniDetta?blend=3&ob=5#p/u/0/KwKsP3E0hNw

This video is fairly good (at very least among the better skill videos out there), it's not the best but it's probably a familiar example to most. As far as the artistic editing goes 7:20 on is the better end of the video, but it's all fairly well made.

Nothing against Ellismore, I just don't like skill videos in general. Too much e-peen stroking for me.
Thanks, but again this video took me about 5 minutes to make edit and about 20 minutes to record so no time was really put into this :p Glad you think it's alright though lol

I agree to some extend, I'd say MA's are more impressive because it's harder to pull of than ground pounding.. but I agree that every video will look more or less the same eventually (Tribes 1 MA videos anyone?), much like Nivosus capping videos: 9/10 Nivosus cap videos just HAS to contain that same boring "two guys build up speed from that big hill behind base, 1st guy ODs at flag stand & passes to 2nd guy" pass we've seen twenty times before, if you don't come up with something that actually looks different than the rest it WILL get boring and forgettable. Good editing saves a bit, but still: You can put sparkles on piece of *chocolate cookies* but it's still a piece of *chocolate cookies* no matter how you look at it.
You have to mix and match different footage to elevate it above "Mid Air video #24" or "Nivosus cap routes: Take #73" status.

God I *dancing* hate all those Nivosus cap videos!

EDIT: Chi-Ro is right, editing gets good at 7:20 on that video. There's a fine line between knowing How to ADD special effects and How to USE special effects.
What do you mean 7:20, the video is 2 minutes long, I don't understand :p
I'm confused

Strife

UGLY LIKE YO SISTAH. God damnit Detta. We're never going to escape the lyrics of that song. Not a fan of LoL, but nice video anyway.