My Launcher.exe. doesn't work!

TheSoulGrabber

3.1) Launcher.exe doesn't work:
- One of the most common problem. Make sure the Launcher download is of the latest version. (Link)
An error could occur that reads: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.
If it still doesn't work, try restarting your computer, and other basic stuff that you know what to do (re-downloading the file etc.). If it still doesn't work, post or check below if any other solutions may work.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
I already downloaded latest version of Launcher.exe but it does not work!!!!!!!!!!​
also i already restarted my computer.​
So,I update my .NET framework to Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (web installer).but it doesn't work!​
What Should I do????​
p.s.Even my launcher.exe doesn't opened​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

A2

Is the error - "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."
or is there any other specific error popping up?

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Make sure you have previous versions of .NET installed as well, installing the latest one doesn't always solve the problem.

TheSoulGrabber

3.1) Launcher.exe doesn't work:
- One of the most common problem. Make sure the Launcher download is of the latest version. (Link)
An error could occur that reads: The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.
If it still doesn't work, try restarting your computer, and other basic stuff that you know what to do (re-downloading the file etc.). If it still doesn't work, post or check below if any other solutions may work.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
I already downloaded latest version of Launcher.exe but it does not work!!!!!!!!!!​
also i already restarted my computer.​
So,I update my .NET framework to Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (web installer).but it doesn't work!​
What Should I do????​
p.s.Even my launcher.exe doesn't opened​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑​
-----------------------------this thread is that i posted it on Bug Reports before------------------------​
my microsoft framework 2.o and 3.0 is already installed and i upgraded it to framework4.0 but it doesn't fix so i tried this ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

6) Launcher stuck at 'Contacting Auth server'/just doesn't open at any point.
- Try the methods above. If none of them apply, thanks to Stefygraff, another method is available.​
Stefygraff said:​
This is the link to the already installed launcher that worked for me, don't extract it. Open the launcher directly. After you play and close the updater, it will ask you if you want to save the modifications in the archive (do that). And there you are! Game working!
- Check to see if the computer time is synchronized with internet time. At-least that's what helped Carnage to stop whining over TS3 and start playing again. =P​
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
i cannot unsderstand the sentence that i underlined colored with orange color
so, today i change my mainboard​
but it doesn't fix T.T​
The current problem of me is launcher just doesn't open at any point.​
PLZ read my post​

MJ1284

If it still doesn't work, try restarting your computer, and other basic stuff that you know what to do (re-downloading the file etc.).

Have you tried running Legions.exe System Administrator?
6) Launcher stuck at 'Contacting Auth server'

Have you checked your firewall allows traffic on Legions.exe and Launcher.exe?

Gheist

King of all Goblins
According to your earlier posts you've already been able to play before. What did you change since then? New system? New hardware? New software?

Also, your OS is not IE, that's your browser.

TheSoulGrabber

According to your earlier posts you've already been able to play before. What did you change since then? New system? New hardware? New software?

Also, your OS is not IE, that's your browser.

my Os is windows XP(sry not good at PC )
i changed my mainboard

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
i changed my mainboard

mainboard?
you talking about the motherboard inside the computer?

*refrains from posting google chrome/firefox link*

i assume you have already tried re-downloading legions.
are you using a shortcut to run the legions launcher or the actual launcher(.exe) file?

TheSoulGrabber

mainboard?

are you using a shortcut to run the legions launcher or the actual launcher(.exe) file?
shortcut and actual launcher doesn't work

i mean that i changed my mainboard after legion doesn't work

Gheist

King of all Goblins
what do you mean by mainboard? what is a mainboard?[...]
"In personal computers, a motherboard is the central printed circuit board (PCB) in many modern computers and holds many of the crucial components of the system, providing connectors for other peripherals. The motherboard is sometimes alternatively known as the mainboard, system board, or, on Apple computers, the logic board."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motherboard (That was result #1 on Google for me by the way. Such a nifty website.)

He also already mentioned that using the launcher.exe directly doesn't work for him either.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
"In personal computers, a motherboard is the central printed circuit board (PCB) in many modern computers and holds many of the crucial components of the system, providing connectors for other peripherals. The motherboard is sometimes alternatively known as the mainboard, system board, or, on Apple computers, the logic board."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motherboard (That was result #1 on Google for me by the way. Such a nifty website.)

i already asked if he was talking about his motherboard.... he wasn't clear about whether he was actually talking about it as he said he changed it because legions wasn't working - something that sounds a bit extreme....

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
i already asked if he was talking about his motherboard.... he wasn't clear about whether he was actually talking about it as he said he changed it because legions wasn't working - something that sounds a bit extreme....

That's odd, your post above doesn't even mention the motherboard, but I swear that when I first read this thread, that your post was in there saying what a motherboard. It seems like your post has been edited somehow.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
mainboard?

that?