My first Tribes 1 PuG...

Synista

my first T1 pug.png

as whole is Disci btw.
So, Disci, App-1 and I was in the Apo channel, coinsidentally, disci was gathering a pug on T1, me and App just had to play! It was my second game on T1 and was my best since my ping wasn't 200 for once.

I (finesse) played StayD
App played LO
as whole played LO

I got 5 MA's and a 103meter one :cool: ... was so proud haha

Me and App was known as "the legions noobs" but it was an amazing experience!

Disci

Old man
Our team won the map by 7-6. Was a good game and 10000000x better than any Legions pug after the release of L:OD. I wish there would be more people trying out Tribes. Flag awarness pwns.

Synista

lol I love it, I spammed GLs and Handnades in that Sir Mavi's face, and App-1 thought my lead was delicious... ;)

I wish tribes wasnt so slow :(
This was FAST! I hardly remember seeing my flag at my base, and they was all better than me which made it more fun

Application-1

test bester
It was interisting the least I just was happy I could distract finesse from his base har har. Though I could not hit someone even when he was next to me. *pokerface*

Disci

Old man
6v6 LT match is pretty funny and lots of things to do. 7v7 usually gets too crowded but we euros don't mind that and let everyone play. If we have even more people we usually switch to base(*wink wink* Fixious). We haven't had much PU's lately and two last ones has been a lot more than in the previous few weeks. Euros don't pub at all since we don't have that much active players atm, but you can get to american server(the community) around 21cet and usually there are already players in it. Sometimes even earlier.

So far I've seen few Legions players play Tribes and those are Unknown, Dimitryy, Bytor, Fixious, Rampage, Application-1, finesse, TOPSIIKRT, GReaper, oahra, Gheist, XtremeSpeed and Contigency. Would love to see even more and I can tell you that that you will enjoy it to the max if you do.

Here is clean Tribes instal: http://www.4shared.com/file/-FsInUrC/Tribes_140655.html

Unrar it where ever you want and it's ready to launch. No instal needed. It looks *chocolate cookies* but you can upgrade graphics rather easily. I can help you with that if you want. Just contact me on IRC.

MJ1284

Mmh, wish I'd remember how to ski in T1... even Light armor feels like maneuvering a brick in midflight compared to Legions :S