Movie Trailer Thread

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
The Dark Knight Rises is the best movie of the year! !! Its worth all the money to go in Imax!
TDKR was a *dancing* horrible movie. How people think it's good is beyond me, but I guess my attention spam is more then just "batman! Omg fapfap, Nolan omg! Fapfap!"

Bale is a shitty batman but good Wayne, Bane lost all credibility as a good villian at the end, catwoman was unneeded, a 3 hour batman with 1 1/2 hours of it having batman crying, and the ending was a short sighted cliche.

9/11 was an inside job.

Ron Paul for president.

The n word.

57thEnryu

TDKR was a *dancing* horrible movie. How people think it's good is beyond me, but I guess my attention spam is more then just "batman! Omg fapfap, Nolan omg! Fapfap!"

Bale is a shitty batman but good Wayne, Bane lost all credibility as a good villian at the end, catwoman was unneeded, a 3 hour batman with 1 1/2 hours of it having batman crying, and the ending was a short sighted cliche.

9/11 was an inside job.

Ron Paul for president.

The n word.
bitch

Freeman

RAYTANG
i thought bale did a good job overall, as both bruce and bman.

yea how bane went out kinda made me lol, but he was just a lover right? and his will got overpowered by batman after he finally figured his *chocolate cookies* out.

catwoman was actually very important in regards to the plot. i dont know if what youre saying is because you think shes just a filler(DAT ASSSSSSSSSS), but even if she wasnt in it, a very similar character would have replaced her styllll.

also, no need to flame contingency over his opinion. enryu.

stefygraff

Private Tester

9/11 was an inside job.

Ron Paul for president.

The n word.

Your the only dude I know who thinks its a bad movie, but its one of the few movies that made me cry: Alfred, last scenes(no spoiler). Im trying to understand your opinion but we, i love this movie!

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Well, Dark Knight Rises was like the opposite of Batman Begins, they concluded CBale and Chris Nolan's trilogy and they did it well. I had some problems with the film like all fans do (huge Batman comic-nerd here) but if you look at it in relation to the trilogy, it fits perfectly. I do agree though Bane going out was lame but if you're a Batman reader you know it's not that easy to get rid of him.

Overall, not as good as Dark Knight or even Batman Begins but still amazing. Probably one of, if not my favourite trilogy of all time. (LOTR is in there, Pitch Black too and the Bourne trilogy) It was a semi-realistic Batman movie, that worked, and now Christopher Nolan is going to go on an awesome movie spree with his unlimited budgets that studios will offer him, and that makes my panties wet.

Arch

Legions Developer
Just saw Taken 2. IMO it is much better than the first. More action and a little better of a story line. I really liked the first one, and I thought this one was much better.

Liam Neeson kills some bad guys.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Anyone seen Looper? Don't spoil but I was planning on seeing it and to see if it lives up to it's tagline of "This decade's Matrix"​

Arch

Legions Developer
Rotten Tomatoes gave it a 94 so it must be fairly good. They also gave the new Nemo 3D movie a 99, so...
I want to see these bad.
Cuz Christopher Walken

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
ill admit im a pussy when it comes to movies, games I can handle, the scary gifs I can handle, books, w/e... But horror movies chill me to the bone, and just the sinister trailer had me going "bad, bad, no bad, BAD BAD BAAAAAAD, OH DEAR GOD WTF!"

ill also say that I may or may not have slept with my head under the covers for 3-4 days...

EDIT: Looper wasnt that good imo, it had damn good acting and had me going, but at the end I was just like... really?

Taken 2 was awesome, but it seemed less actiony then the first to me, and I had just watched The Raid the day before, so the whole, punch-cut- cut-punch kick-cut-punch, and no fluid action, made me a little meh about the 'big Hollywood action scenes" (The Raid was *dancing* awesome btw)

lastly: Dredd was great, for those who didnt see it: It isnt like The Raid, and it conveys Dredd fantastically, and he NEVER takes off his helmet.

Arch

Legions Developer
ill admit im a pussy when it comes to movies, games I can handle, the scary gifs I can handle, books, w/e... But horror movies chill me to the bone, and just the sinister trailer had me going "bad, bad, no bad, BAD BAD BAAAAAAD, OH DEAR GOD WTF!"
Same here. I'd take a mushy movie over a scary movie tbh.