movie quotes

57thEnryu

Now the really good thing about meeting the President of the United States is the food! They put you in this little room with just about anythang you want to eat or drank. An' since number 1, I wasn't hungry, but thirsty, and number 2 they was free, I musta drank me about 15 Dr. Peppers.
One of my favorite quotes.. Heres another
This is either madness, or brilliance.

Its remarkable how often those two seem to coincide.

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
lol wow going have to look them up.. may or may not seen it.

It's game over... its game over... WTF ARE WE GOING DO NOW!?!?!

Armageddon

Teapot
There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
When some one asks 'anyone have any questions', I always want to say, and some times do: "how do I get outta this chicken *chocolate cookies* outfit?"

"Heroes get remembered, but legends never die..."

"NI!"

"Yippy kai aye, motherf*cker."

EDIT: Thiiiis, is my BOOMSTICK!

I know this is "movie" quotes, but oh well you can burn me for quoting from a book after you learn something. This quote means very much to me, and it comes from a book written by my favorite author Jim Butcher.

From the book “Dead Beat” in the “Dresden File” novel​
by the Author “Jim Butcher”​
"Come on, Butters," I said. "Look at history. How long did the scholarly institutions of civilization consider Earth to be the center of the universe? And when people came out with facts to prove that it wasn't, there were riots in the streets. No one wanted to believe that we all lived on an unremarkable little speck of rock in a quiet backwater of one unremarkable galaxy. The world was supposed to be flat, too, until people proved that it wasn't by sailing all the way around it. No one believed in germs until years and years after someone actually saw one. Biologists scoffed at tales of wild beast-men living in the mountains of Africa, despite eyewitness testimony to the contrary, and pronounced them an utter fantasy–right up until someone plopped a dead mountain gorilla down on their dissecting table."
He chewed on his lip and watched the streetlights.
"Time after time, history demonstrates that when people don't want to believe something, they have enormous skills of ignoring it altogether."

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
We're on an express elevator to hell, going down!

I like to keep this handy, for close encounters.

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.

Hail to the king, baby.

Aliens and Army of Darkness are two of my favorite movies ever.

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
I didn't see you playing with your dolls again... good!!

What about you guys? We ain't found *chocolate cookies*!!!!

It's megamaid... She's gone from suck to blow!!

57thEnryu

Now listen, Mommy, you listen to me close. You stay right there, because I'm coming, Mom. I'm coming to get you right now.

Will you SHUT UP AND LISTEN?

Mama, it's alright. Everything's gonna be alright. Your baby's coming to get ya. You just sit there. Sit there, relax, take it easy. I'm coming to get you, Mama! Everything is gonna be alright!

[holding cactus plant] Where should I stick this?