mouse bug

does this bug happen to you?

• Total voters

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
If the bug occurs just restart, it's not that serious of a bug.

Actually it is, you can't play the game if your mouse keeps reverting back to its original position (the centre of the screen) And for me, its always there if I restart the game or not

Gheist

King of all Goblins
This "report" is totally useless without more info and a more detailed description.

Help them to help you!

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
This "report" is totally useless without more info and a more detailed description.

I'll give you some then!

The mouse keeps reverting back to its original position (the centre of the screen) , when you attempt to move it.

About my computer, I know its not the best thing to play legions on, but its worth a shot. I'm completely legions litefied it. I am on a wireless connection, but the problem does not appear to be ping, as I can still fire rockets instantly. However, when I get chance I'll hook it up to my router, and see if there is any connection with the connection and the mouse problem.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    31.4 KB · Views: 5

stefygraff

Private Tester
Yes, this bug happens to me too, its similar(if not the same) with the spike lag. I strongly think that its because of the wireless connection.
I took the mouse out of the equation when i played with 2 other mouses, so blame the wireless connection! I got my router in the other room, it happens sometime not often. Just a quick repair of the internet connection and your back on track!

And, i saw that if there are many players with ping over 150 in my server; i start lagging too! Be on the look out for laggers, if there are more than 3-4, run from that server...

Immanent

Happened to me on my mac when Instant Action was running.
But I fixed that by changing my mouse. SO basically what happened for me was when I moved my mouse around to shoot the enemy, the camera would spin round and round (extremely quickly) until I moved my mouse, it happened occasionally.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
SO basically what happened for me was when I moved my mouse around to shoot the enemy, the camera would spin round and round (extremely quickly) until I moved my mouse, it happened occasionally.

? Wasn't that just your mouse sense?

And no it isn't the mouse, as I've already tried another which I actually play legions on now.

Immanent

? Wasn't that just your mouse sense?

And no it isn't the mouse, as I've already tried another which I actually play legions on now.

No I tried adjusting the mouse sensitivity, but when i changed my mouse everything was fine, I even played better :confused:. That was the last build I guess.