most MA in a game

Nvidia

Hi,
i thought the range of the midair is not really a compare of skill. The number of ma is more a compare so i suggest we should post a screenshot of the number of MAs at the end of a game.

I start with 18. Not that much but just to get this started.

Attachments

• Unbenannt2.jpg
    Unbenannt2.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 17

poiuyt580

Hi,
i thought the range of the midair is not really a compare of skill. The number of ma is more a compare so i suggest we should post a screenshot of the number of MAs at the end of a game.

I start with 18. Not that much but just to get this started.
Where do you get that counter?

Dimitryy

38.jpg

#38 (Trooper)

beat that :p

Vox

well i got 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 midairs
in a dream that i dreamt while i was sleeping :confused:
lol not rlly

First time I tried getting a lot of them (grenade MAs) in a single game, thought I did pretty well. Haven't tried to get a lot of rocket MAs, guess I'll try that next (when I can actually play in the servers).
grenademas.png

Braiken

During L:O's 1st week I played with bomber. I dont have any proof but i had around 20 rocket MAs and 6-7 gl MAs once i a match, was playing LO (yea im not really into this MA business)

Heartsong

Holy crap... I have a SMURF?

Who the hell would want to pretend to be as bad as I am?

Maybe they're trying to trick people into thinking that you're awesome. THAT'D SHOW YOU.

Edit: #$^% what was this topic about? Um... Oh, MAs in a game. Probably ~18.

Edit 2: Decent performance and the distances made me laugh.
21.jpg

Propkid

~40 though I admit it was quite a long noob-pounding...
Also- won't get any proof/reproduction of that anytime soon... ;//

Redvan

Private Tester
In the first few weeks I played, I usually got 10-15, maybe even 20 a few times. But now I get like 5 every game. It's funny because it's not like my skills are deteriorating, I'm just not aiming for ma's, but trying to complete CTF objectives (i.e. capping, chasing, retrieving). So that implies more ground pounding, more cg-whoring and more psychotic laughing at the enemy who was trying to mid-air me :)
the problem is, if you wait for the ground shots, you're making yourself vulnerable for that period of time. People will recognize what you're doing, and write you off as a lesser threat, thus, you're actually reducing your CTF productivity.

Ness

I got average 10-15 per game, sometimes 20, due to ma block during defending and being fan of rocket chasing