More of a Glitch....

aus.hsp

Private Tester
Just reporting this... not really up for rubbish posts that are just to achieve higher ranks... Nothing to discuss.

No flag... however, there is a flag! Isn't that wonderful... Gives one team the ability to capture whilst the other team is unable... until game ends or the other team caps out -.-''

Server: shazbot.eu #3

flagglitch.png

EDIT - Note: This occurred again a few minutes later, except this time the other flag disappeared and the flag which had disappeared earlier, came back. -.-''

EDIT 2 - Big thanks to DeadPixel who managed to record it!
------------------------------
sexy.voice Proximity <3
------------------------------

DeadPixel

I was there as the incident occured. I was on a side route at some speed and BAM! It flew away.
Here's clip of it happening, Analyse it!

Notice how it returns twice....

Propkid

Happened to me too once, it's really an unfair bug ;D. First the enemy flag turned gray on the IFF (bug trigger?). Then they've returned it, but it didn't appear on their stand... so they couldn't cap our flag D: I decided to walk up and see if I can grab the absent flag... I could ;D. Our flag got returned and I capped. 2 minutes later our flag also disappeared from the stand... except we were able to capture and the enemy team wasn't able to grab it xDDDD They were raging

Propkid

Any logs, guys? When exactly did it happen?
I was smurfing.... uh... Thursday or Wednesday near noon (could've been anywhere between 9am and 1pm GMT +2), EU server on Nivosus. Not sure if the game even started yet, there were some 5 or more people on the server. Normally I'd instantly report but... you know ;p

DeadPixel

No, no I don't.

Also, if anyone should run into this problem again, please provide log files, timestamps, and exact servernames. Thanks.
Ok.

No, no I don't.

Also, if anyone should run into this problem again, please provide log files, timestamps, and exact servernames. Thanks.
BTW, after looking throught the video in fullscreen I realised after Dominator returned it there the flag was due to return in six seconds. 57th-Guts captured the flag and exactly 6 seconds after dominator returned the flag it says BETA FLAG HAS RETURNED due to timeout. At that point the flag dissapears. Put it in 720p nad full screen, you'll see what I mean.

HellzHere

Was playing on a US server, same bug happend. It was annoying cos it killed what could had been a good game :/ Anyway devs fix this whenever you can please, thanks :)

Sorry I cant posts them logs files...as I have no clue :)

Propkid

One thing I say that makes me happy about Legions is that if in CTF the flags disappear everyone stops and O_Os, while in CoD/any other FPS CTF if the flags just disappeared people would just keep on pewpewing each other :D