Moonshine

SNAKEOPS

Why was moonshine pulled out of the rotation?

A large majority of the population wants this map and it seems to me that someone for some reason has a distaste for it and decided, what the heck, remove it. Please bring back moonshine, opposing this is going against what the population want. (Let's be honest, we all like Moonshine). I know we could go on teamspeak, and pm you guys to change map on hotswap....But really.....
35633805.jpg

Even when we pm you, most of you are too busy.
So please, bring back moonshine.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Moonshine should still be in the rotation, just requires low players in the server and will come up with a low frequency.

Also, terrible map.

Nope I am wrong, it's totally out lol.

Jordahan

I think, looking into the first two posts, I got my answer. You suggested it be taken out, you go no likes meaning no one supported you, whereas on the other hand, Voltage who opposed got 5 likes. I'll be reading the rest of the thread.
Moonshine should still be in the rotation, just requires low players in the server and will come up with a low frequency.

Also, terrible map.

Nope I am wrong, it's totally out lol.

SNAKEOPS

13 different people in that thread have opposed Moonshine being taken out, yet it was? I bet you, less than 6 people in that thread were for removing Moonshine.

Edit: Like I said, the opinion of a 4-5 people shouldn't be supported when 13 people are against the removal of Moonshine.

Jordahan

13 different people in that thread have opposed Moonshine being taken out, yet it was? I bet you, less than 6 people in that thread were for removing Moonshine.
You're counting Euros too, it was taken out of the US rotation.

TylerMarket

Heisenberg.
I like Moonshine whenever an admin decides to change to it. It's a nice change of scenery but when played too much it is easier to get tired of than other maps.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Will Moonshine be put back in rotation after 1.4 with the changes done to it?

AFAIK, no one is changing the map. However, feel free to use the map editor to make modification to moonshine. Launch the public test .exe and hit F11 once you are in game (I'd recommend you are in windowed mode as well)

fixy edit: f11, not f10.

SNAKEOPS

I appreciate your responses. But is there anyway to push this back into rotation? I feel as if Moonshine will soon be out of our memories like Forgotten, Mirage, and Stygian if we don't act soon. Was this map not the most played back in IA?