[Moonshine] Routes

Swordmyth

Group of two routes I have found...unknown if done before but they can easily be done with high lag, which is what I look for.

I've ran these two with high lag at low speed but they can be run around twice as fast with skill (I've been playing for 2 days, got to give me some credit).

You didn't finish the routes. atleast not the second one. and by the looks of it your using the trial copy of Fraps, its only going to record ~30sec clips and www.fraps.com is a little annoying to have there. =/

Immanent

It's good, as you have been playing for 2 days!
How to improve:
1) Get rid of those big chunky opaque rets! It will help you cap better I gurantee
2) Try to learn some of the caps that start at the base, not just some random place at an undisclosed location.
3) I know it's your first few days of playing L:OD, but it's definitely worth while to skii around maps that you plan on capping on. It will significantly help you with your return routes, and some new innovative cap routes!

Vinzyboy23

I have a route on Moonshine and Nivosus, both of the routes are the same, but the route is really easier in Nivosus (left). And yes, that video is a good start for a cap but you gotta start at the base and make it back alive on your base.

Swordmyth

It's good, as you have been playing for 2 days!
How to improve:
1) Get rid of those big chunky opaque rets! It will help you cap better I gurantee
2) Try to learn some of the caps that start at the base, not just some random place at an undisclosed location.
3) I know it's your first few days of playing L:OD, but it's definitely worth while to skii around maps that you plan on capping on. It will significantly help you with your return routes, and some new innovative cap routes!
1) With the rets, they help me. I enjoy large rets and they are custom.
2) I just uploaded another installment and this starts at the base in Frostbite.
3) I did that for these, sort of. Took about one hundred attempts in total for first vid, and second (see edited) and third (yay been looking for this for years) both start at bases. The third is from FORGOTTEN!!! Unfortunately it lags horribly...editing program hates avi's! And that was my main export two years ago! Only started wmv's six months ago!

Swordmyth

Can anyone explain more routes...and I will try them?

By the way, so far all of these I have found, mostly alone, minus the Moonshine routes, those had the help of one route using the hills.

Disci

Old man
Can anyone explain more routes...and I will try them?

By the way, so far all of these I have found, mostly alone, minus the Moonshine routes, those had the help of one route using the hills.

I just posted an url few posts before this where you can find vids what people have made. Lots of caproute videos over there. Did that go complitely unnoticed or something?

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
On Frostbyte, try just going down the front terrain-bowl for a simple front route. No rocket jumps are needed. Nice routes, though. Keep it up!

You might find people who are willing to help you in our TS3 server, so hop on in if you want to hang out! We also have organized games for you to test your skills against some of our vets. You can really learn a lot for our community, so if you're looking to improve your capping skills, come talk with us!

Teamspeak can be downloaded here: www.teamspeak.com

Our server info is:
Host: ts3.legionsoverdrive.com
Port: 9987
Or can be found here.

Where do you live, bud? US? Europe?

Vox

On Frostbyte, try just going down the front terrain-bowl for a simple front route. No rocket jumps are needed. Nice routes, though. Keep it up!

You might find people who are willing to help you in our TS3 server, so hop on in if you want to hang out! We also have organized games for you to test your skills against some of our vets. You can really learn a lot for our community, so if you're looking to improve your capping skills, come talk with us!

Teamspeak can be downloaded here: www.teamspeak.com

Our server info is:
Host: ts3.legionsoverdrive.com
Port: 9987
Or can be found here.

Where do you live, bud? US? Europe?

US, we are good friends irl and i showed him this game :)

BestCharmie

Nice work, Myth. The routes are simple, but if there would be really tough defence, some of those routes would fail.

But, 2 days, eh? Nice job.

If I would use those routes I would probably change where I LAND on the enemy base and use loop overdrives or crazy fall damage stunts xD.

Anyway, nice job.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Whoa there, folks. I just had to delete a couple posts; let's not start talking piracy. That would be bad!

We can't control what y'all do in your own time or while chatting or stuff like that, but on the forums, let's not be giving out torrent links all willy-nilly.