Mirrored Maps

Fixious

Test Lead
After some tinkering, I've managed to create mirrored maps in Legions. This is mainly a proof of concept, and there are some issues. Some shadows are wonky, and there's a slight variation in the terrain around each base. The heightmap was good but not perfect, so I had to do a few things manually. I also did a quick and sloppy job at re-texturing it.

For now, here's Reactor mirrored: https://mega.co.nz/#!GhQkBBqK!MYwR6ENvavc06B3cwlv7fCEPW94ptNnBQhMVytkzhvU

It should work in either Live or Public Test.

cwg6Xyl.png

(the reason it doesn't look exactly mirrored in some spots is because I simply forgot to texture the opposite part)

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Cool... Would definitely be interested in seeing how it played out.

I mirrored Frost Beta awhile back and it was quite a bit of fun. Too bad the editor decided to delete it :(

Mukhtar

This isn't T:A. I'd also hardly call that intense competition.
Use your head a little, this isn't about TA or its "intense" comp. It's about balance so no side is largely favored. Even Frosty was retraded to play against when Krakyn was on Alpha because all of his routes were unchaseable and you only had 4 seconds of visible snipe time. Just putting out my dimes because everyone in this community is a casual.