(mildly NSFW) Ever read a mature magazine and wonder if the "sexy co-eds" are actual students?

BugGirl

Wommin of Legions
2/10; Would not bang.

a4e.jpg
The longer I stare at her butt/waist/face size ratios, the more distorted she looks.
For example, if you photoshopped out her right arm, what would you see? I'm looking at where her back narrows, and comparing it with her breast, and there's just no room for vital organs. She'd be dead in a month.
Unless they're all in her butt, which would explain its size I guess.
I used to feel pretty insecure about beauty standards and the "ideal female", but if one of these photoshopped monstrosities walked off the page, they'd just look inhuman, and that makes me feel a bit better.

57thRomance

The longer I stare at her butt/waist/face size ratios, the more distorted she looks.
For example, if you photoshopped out her right arm, what would you see? I'm looking at where her back narrows, and comparing it with her breast, and there's just no room for vital organs. She'd be dead in a month.
I used to feel pretty insecure about beauty standards and the "ideal female", but if one of these photoshopped monstrosities walked off the page, they'd just look inhuman, and that makes me feel a bit better.
28068600.jpg

1.) WHEN I SEE YOUR FACE, THERE'S NOT A THING THAT I WOULD CHANGE
CUZ YOU'RE AMAZING JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.
2.) Friggin' love the hair. Untouched hair is always the best.
3.) THE WAY THAT YOU TILT YOUR CAP GETS ME OVERWHELMED
4.) THOSE HEART BUTTONS. SO. EPIC.
5.) THAT WALLPAPER. SO. DOUBLY. EPIC.
6.) THE WAY YOU STARE AT THE CAM IT AIN'T HARD TO TELL
7.) One can NEVER go wrong with a girl who can sing.

PLAYER - SCORE
BugGirl - The amount of bugs in the world.
Photoshopped monstrosity - Probability that America will eliminate all of its debt without serious inflation.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Well to play Devil's Advocate here, Stacy Keibler is gorgeous, she is dating George Clooney, she must be a looker.

Not to say that model shoot pictures aren't airbrushed and shopped, just sayin' that she does more or less look like that

BugGirl

Wommin of Legions
Well to play Devil's Advocate here, Stacy Keibler is gorgeous, she is dating George Clooney, she must be a looker.

Not to say that model shoot pictures aren't airbrushed and shopped, just sayin' that she does more or less look like that
well now that just isn't fair

OmniZwei

28068600.jpg

1.) WHEN I SEE YOUR FACE, THERE'S NOT A THING THAT I WOULD CHANGE
CUZ YOU'RE AMAZING JUST THE WAY YOU ARE.
2.) Friggin' love the hair. Untouched hair is always the best.
3.) THE WAY THAT YOU TILT YOUR CAP GETS ME OVERWHELMED
4.) THOSE HEART BUTTONS. SO. EPIC.
5.) THAT WALLPAPER. SO. DOUBLY. EPIC.
6.) THE WAY YOU STARE AT THE CAM IT AIN'T HARD TO TELL
7.) One can NEVER go wrong with a girl who can sing.

PLAYER - SCORE
BugGirl - The amount of bugs in the world.
Photoshopped monstrosity - Probability that America will eliminate all of its debt without serious inflation.